Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Now that it's published...

So the first version of my blog has now been published as a book. I have left the first blog entry on the site as a memory of how this all started and a reminder to myself that from humble beginnings came a great story. For those of you who are new to this blog, please enjoy reading the first entry, it is a predecessor to the first chapter of my book (click here to preview the book form of the same).

My family and friends are already asking, "what comes next?" And to be honest, I am not sure. The "tale" continues. I just flew in tonight after a week home in NC. Work is still in Michigan, and even though we are in a dismal economy, job security is spelled ROAD WARRIOR. And so it continues.

I think the first chapter of the new story will go something like this... "It's summertime!"

No comments:

Post a Comment